Language File not properly working

• Thank you received: 0
5 years 4 months ago #301666

-- HikaShop version -- : 4.0.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.1
-- PHP version -- : 5.6
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Recently working with latest package for hikashop. My Language file not properly working

The language constant file does't properly working . I have check the check the language file both payment and admin file also.
HKPAYMENT_TEST_TRANSACTION_ID="Test transaction ID"

Attachments:
Last edit: 4 years 2 months ago by suyamburaja8.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13064
5 years 4 months ago #301674

Hi,

I'm not sure what you mean. We don't have such translation keys in HikaShop. It seems they come from a payment plugin or another type of plugin made to work with HikaShop.
If you have a problem with translations on a joomla website, the first thing to do is to activate the "debug language" setting of the Joomla configuration and look at the debug data at the bottom of the page with the issue. That will give you the file and line number with the problem so you'll be able to open the language file where the problem is and check what is going on.

5 years 4 months ago #301728

I have check the joomla "debug language" setting . And working fine. But in Front End Page the language constant are not working.

Attachments:
Last edit: 5 years 4 months ago by suyamburaja8.

• Thank you received: 13064
5 years 4 months ago #301737

Hi,

Then maybe these translation keys are missing from the translation file of the plugin using these translation keys. In that case, it would be best to contact the developer of the extension using these translation keys so that they can help you. As I said, there is no such translation keys in HikaShop.
As a simple fix, you could add these translation keys along with the text you want for them in the override language file of Joomla or directly in the language file of the extension
www.youtube.com/watch?v=l0hGsxVCMS8

5 years 4 months ago #301793

Thanks Nicolas ...

Time to create page: 0.063 seconds