Pb with envoimoinscher plugin installation

• Thank you received: 8
  • Hikashop Business
5 years 6 months ago #298057

-- HikaShop version -- : 3.5.1 business
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.12
-- PHP version -- : 7.1.9

Hi
I am trying to install the envoimoinscher/boxtal plugin but when I save it I get these error messages and I can't get the categories.
The login, password and API key are corrects.

Warning: DOMDocument::loadXML(): Opening and ending tag mismatch: hr line 5 and body in Entity, line: 6 in C:\wamp64\www\fifibrindecuir\plugins\hikashopshipping\envoimoinscher\lib\webservice.php on line 258

Warning: DOMDocument::loadXML(): Opening and ending tag mismatch: body line 3 and html in Entity, line: 7 in C:\wamp64\www\fifibrindecuir\plugins\hikashopshipping\envoimoinscher\lib\webservice.php on line 258

Warning: DOMDocument::loadXML(): Premature end of data in tag html line 1 in Entity, line: 8 in C:\wamp64\www\fifibrindecuir\plugins\hikashopshipping\envoimoinscher\lib\webservice.php on line 258

Warning: DOMDocument::loadXML(): Opening and ending tag mismatch: hr line 5 and body in Entity, line: 6 in C:\wamp64\www\fifibrindecuir\plugins\hikashopshipping\envoimoinscher\lib\webservice.php on line 258

Warning: DOMDocument::loadXML(): Opening and ending tag mismatch: body line 3 and html in Entity, line: 7 in C:\wamp64\www\fifibrindecuir\plugins\hikashopshipping\envoimoinscher\lib\webservice.php on line 258

Warning: DOMDocument::loadXML(): Premature end of data in tag html line 1 in Entity, line: 8 in C:\wamp64\www\fifibrindecuir\plugins\hikashopshipping\envoimoinscher\lib\webservice.php on line 258

Can you help, please

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 1778
5 years 6 months ago #298067

Bonjour,

The problem seem to be coming from their library : \plugins\hikashopshipping\envoimoinscher\lib\webservice.php

The "Envoimoinscher" plugin isn't supported anymore and was published on the github website for people who still want to use it and maintain it :
github.com/HikaShop/hikashop-envoimoinscher

Kind regards,
Mohamed Thelji.

• Thank you received: 8
  • Hikashop Business
5 years 6 months ago #298105

Hi
In a previous post I was told to use that plugin to install a Mondial Relay shipping method through Boxtal. Your team told me that they hadn't developped a special shipping plugin for Mondial Relay because the envoimoinscher/boxtal plugin was proposing that shipping method.
Sorry but the Mondial relay solution you propose ( custom fields),isn't satisfactory and doesn't look professionnal as far as I'm concerned.
Is there any other way to propose to my client a "proper" Mondial relay or any other pickup point solution ?
It is a big issue for me as my website is growing
Would you know a programmer who might be interested in devellopping such a plugin ? I've already posted a few request on codeur.com but so far I've had no answe
Thank you for your time

• Thank you received: 1778
5 years 6 months ago #298117

Hello,

Would you know a programmer who might be interested in devellopping such a plugin ?

Sure, one of our trusted partners is interested in working on it ! You should contact Obsidev which will be able to develop it for you.

Kind regards,
Mohamed Thelji.

• Thank you received: 4004
5 years 3 months ago #301190

Hello,

Our Mondial Relay shipping plugin is now available in the marketplace :
www.hikashop.com/marketplace/product/147...elay-by-obsidev.html

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.

Time to create page: 0.075 seconds