move to wishlist button.

• Thank you received: 7
  • Hikashop Business
6 years 6 months ago #279127

-- HikaShop version -- : 3.2.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.0
-- PHP version -- : 6.x

Hello,

a question about the move to wishlist button in the product and furher on into wishlist and from there to checkout. I want the customer when clicking on the wishlist button to go directly into the wishlist and not in the view where he/she cna make more than one wishlist. they only may have 1 wishlist. :) and from there when clicking to move to cart. i want them to go to the checkout instead of the cart made before going to the chekcout i added some images to clearify myself and hope you can help.

Thanks

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 1778
6 years 6 months ago #279135

Hello,

It should already be the case if the "Add to cart legacy" option is disabled via "Hikashop->System->Configuration->Features". Else you'll probably just have to disable the "HikaShop Cart notification Plugin" plugin.

• Hikashop Business
6 years 6 months ago #279204

Hello,

I think you missunderstood me a little. so i'll try to explain it better.
1. customer is in the product. and when he puts the product in the wishlist, he comes into the screen with wishlists, image 2 .
2. we don't want them to come there. but directly into image 3 after clicking on the add to wishlist button.
in short. the route must be like
product -> wishlist (image 3) -> when selecting product to add to cart -> directly to checkout (image 5)
see all attachements.

Hope you understand what i want to do.
Thanks.

Attachments:

• Thank you received: 13068
6 years 6 months ago #279212

Hi,

Supposing that you have the "add to cart legacy" option deactivated, you can add such code in one of the view files of the product page:

<script type="text/javascript">window.localPage.wishlistRedirect = function(cid,pid,resp){window.location='http://mywebsite.com/index.php?option=com_hikashop&ctrl=cart&task=show&cart_type=wishlist';};</script>

• Hikashop Business
6 years 6 months ago #279420

The add-to-cart legacy is not deactivated cause if so it will affect to much in how we already had build the shop. i tested the code but it does not redirect the add to wishlist button in the view we directly want.
in which file is the button called on so we can change that function?
thanks

• Thank you received: 4004
6 years 6 months ago #279432

Hi

Supposing that you have the "add to cart legacy" option deactivated

The add-to-cart legacy is not deactivated

So yes, obviously the Nicolas' code cannot work since he asking you to use the new add-to-cart system !

I'm afraid that the legacy system is legacy and if you want to customize it, it would require to modify core files.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.

• Hikashop Business
6 years 6 months ago #279507

Hello,

Thanks, so without legacy settings it works nice for moving it towards the wishlist page we want. But when i now select a product and click on the add to cart button i come in a kind of cart page and have to select again to go to the checkout. How can i skip that part and go straight to the checkout. A little screenshot of what i mean.

thanks

Attachments:

• Thank you received: 611
6 years 6 months ago #279570

Hello,

Can you provide an Url link in order to better understand context (and your settings) ?
Note : You can use our Contact us form if needed, don't forget to add an Url link to this topic.

Regards

Last edit: 6 years 6 months ago by Philip.

• Thank you received: 4004
6 years 6 months ago #279919

Hello,

It's complicated to understand what you're talking about since you do not have official content.
Your wishlist page has an override ; in the official view there is no button below the wishlist in HikaShop.
So the button you added cannot work properly knowing that there is no code in the controller (core file) to handle it and do the job.

Otherwise yes, when you "move" a product from a wishlist to the cart, the targeted cart is displayed. It's the main purpose of that action.
So if you want to change that behavior, it would require some modification in the core and I'm afraid it's outside the limit of our support.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.

• Hikashop Business
6 years 6 months ago #279927

Hello,

It's complicated to understand what you're talking about since you do not have official content.
Your wishlist page has an override ; in the official view there is no button below the wishlist in HikaShop.
So the button you added cannot work properly knowing that there is no code in the controller (core file) to handle it and do the job.

It is official content and the button function is still the same as it was / is in the offical view.. only i editted the view so it would come beneath what for the look and feel of this shop. so the icon just altered in a nice button.

But we can not override the route directly to checkout like nicolas gave with the code when move from product view the product to wishlist and now we go directly into wishlist?
from this we like to skip the cart part and come directly into the checkout?

6 years 6 months ago #279978

Hi,

There is no option to skip.
When you are on a wishlist, if you select products and click on the add to cart button, you're then redirected to the page of the cart in the cart manager. And there, you have a button to access the checkout.
If you want to directly redirect to the checkout, you would have to modify the code:
$app->redirect( hikashop_completeLink('cart&task=show&cid='.$ret, false, true) );
in the file components/com_hikashop/controllers/cart.php
However, note that you'll loose that modification when you update HikaShop.

• Hikashop Business
6 years 6 months ago #279981

Hi,

That is a pitty that there is no answer but understandable. :)
Thanks for your answer.. I understand that i will loose that modification when i update.
Thanks.

• Thank you received: 4
  • Hikashop Business
6 years 3 months ago #286078

Hi, its about move to wishlist button in toolbar in show wishlist in hikashop 3.2.2

the label on button does not fit into the block
see photos.app.goo.gl/ABrWPpOs5p5bOEj82

how to fix please ?

6 years 3 months ago #286085

Hi,

We don't have the issue on our end.
And the problem is not in the code of the view file.
I suppose that it is linked to either some CSS from your template or from CSS from an old version of the frontend CSS of HikaShop or something like that.
So without a link to the page and a test user account so that we can access, we won't be able to look at the situation and tell you what to do.

• Thank you received: 4
  • Hikashop Business
6 years 3 months ago #286165

nicolas wrote: Hi,

We don't have the issue on our end.
And the problem is not in the code of the view file.
I suppose that it is linked to either some CSS from your template or from CSS from an old version of the frontend CSS of HikaShop or something like that.
So without a link to the page and a test user account so that we can access, we won't be able to look at the situation and tell you what to do.

thank you , i got it. i've already found line in css file and fixed it.

but imho should to include in next updates in toolbar.defalut.php or check the header hikashop_header_title class in css
<h1><?php echo $this->title;?></h1>
<!--<div class="header hikashop_header_title"></div>-->
<div class="header hikashop_header_title"></div>
because else html elements positions do not show propertly on cart wishlist adresses views
see by yourselves and i use hikashop own css without any changes

but i'm not a master of css
thanks a lot

6 years 3 months ago #286167

Hi,

Well, I don't understand what you mean.
Here is how the button display on my end with the default template, the latest version and the standard CSS of HikaShop:
monosnap.com/file/a6PU2mTew8fNeMrmUCdU0t7Lw8C9VU
You can see that it displays just fine. So I don't see what you want us to change and why exactly.

Time to create page: 0.130 seconds