Skip to main content

Item Not Sold Anymore

More
14 years 6 months ago #42914 by jerrico
I made some changes to the English Translation so that the order creation email and order confirmation email would read differently.

Now, when I go to the product page - it is stating: Item Not Sold Anymore.

How do I fix this? publichousechattanooga.com/40-voucher

I have 100 in inventory and all looks fine in the backend.

Thanks -

Jackie

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 6 months ago #42918 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Item Not Sold Anymore
The translations are not related to that.
Please check your product end date option. you must have a date in the past in it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.163 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum