Problem/Work-around for dutch language file in J3

  • Posts: 72
  • Thank you received: 3
9 years 4 months ago #88395

I installed the dutch language file in Joomla3 using the language option and then let the file get delivered. So far so good and all shows fine, but when saving the file suddenly all strings get in front and at the end a "\". These also show up when using Hikashop.

The solution i used was to copy the text from the box and manually add it to the language file and upload it with ftp to the proper location.
That did the trick ..... but there must be something ruining the language file when saving it.

Good luck everyone!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • Posts: 75859
  • Thank you received: 11840
  • MODERATOR
9 years 4 months ago #88420

Hi,

Thanks for the feedback. That has already been fixed on our end for next version of HikaShop.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.058 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum