Product module when translated give an error

• Thank you received: 0
11 years 1 month ago #91561

Hi, I using Hikashop Essentials Edition. And for translation english to chinese using Joomfish.
I setup a Product module on few pages, when I click on the link it get me to an Order page.
www.mrbalagov.com/mrbalagovtw/index.php/...sharlotka?Itemid=243 If I change language to chinese I get and error page
"Server error
The website encountered an error while retrieving www.mrbalagov.com/mrbalagovtw/index.php/...sharlotka?Itemid=243 . It may be down for maintenance or configured incorrectly.
Here are some suggestions:
Reload this webpage later.
HTTP Error 500 (Internal Server Error): An unexpected condition was encountered while the server was attempting to fulfill the request."
I translated All available Hikashop module, categories and product. But still getting error.
Can you please help me?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13037
11 years 1 month ago #91597

Hi,

In the module's "menu" option, please make sure that you configure a menu item that is a hikashop category listing menu item that is enabled and public. That should avoid the error which I think comes from the SEF on your website.

• Thank you received: 0
11 years 1 month ago #91669

Thank you for a tip.
Seems to me that translation of Product Page doesn't works
www.mrbalagov.com/mrbalagovtw/index.php/...sharlotka?Itemid=243

• Thank you received: 13037
11 years 1 month ago #91694

As I said, I think that the problem doesn't come from HikaShop but for the SEF.
Turn off the SEF of the joomla configuration and try again.
If that still doesn't work, please look in your PHP error log (or ask your hosting company to do it for you) for the PHP error message of that page.

Time to create page: 0.059 seconds