- Posts: 48
- Thank you received: 1
How to translate extra fields ?
8 years 8 months ago #286198
by stof
How to translate extra fields ? was created by stof
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.2.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.3
-- PHP version -- : 7.0
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : chrome
Hi ,
I am using hikashop with Falang. This works good but have one thing that I do not know how to solve.
I created an extra custom field (wysiwig editor field). This field shows up on the product pages on the right side of the photo. Its an intro text of the product.
However how can I translate this text to the other two languages? :huh:
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.3
-- PHP version -- : 7.0
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : chrome
Hi ,
I am using hikashop with Falang. This works good but have one thing that I do not know how to solve.
I created an extra custom field (wysiwig editor field). This field shows up on the product pages on the right side of the photo. Its an intro text of the product.
However how can I translate this text to the other two languages? :huh:
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 8 months ago #286199
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic How to translate extra fields ?
Hi,
Make sure that the "translatable" option of the custom field is activated.
Then, when you click on the translation flags of the product (like when you translate the product name, the product description, etc), you'll also have that custom field in the translation popup.
Make sure that the "translatable" option of the custom field is activated.
Then, when you click on the translation flags of the product (like when you translate the product name, the product description, etc), you'll also have that custom field in the translation popup.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.133 seconds