Skip to main content

The shipping method and currency will no longer change in the shop

More
7 years 3 months ago #307288 by rwymann
-- url of the page with the problem -- : superconstellation.org
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.6
-- PHP version -- : 7.2.19
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Diverse

Dear support.

I have a problem that makes me desperate. If I change the language, the shipping method and currency will no longer change in the shop.
I can not remember having changed anything because it worked. I have the everywhere the current version and Falang for the translation.
The domain is: superconstellation.org
I hope so much that you can help me.

Kind regards
Roger

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 3 months ago #307296 by nicolas
Hi,

I don't see a language switcher on your website and when I try to access the "shop" menu, it asks for a login.
Could you provide precise instructions to reproduce the problem so that we can analyse the situation ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.192 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum