Skip to main content

HikaShop Language in German in the frontend does not work

More
5 years 2 months ago #334191 by mckater
Hello,

I will use HikaShop in German Language.
So, I have now Joomla in German and from HikaShop, I have installed the newest HikaShop program and the German Language files installed.
Also, I have the German files on the right side in Sytem-Language put it on the right side and all saved.
But in the front side of the Homepage, it's still all in English!
Also in the backend of Hika Shop....There are only a few things in the program in German.
Have you also this problem? Is there a solution to this?

Regards,
Reinhard

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 2 months ago #334193 by nicolas
Hi,

I don't have the problem on my end.
Did you install the German language file for HikaShop ? Not just Joomla's ?
If not, you need to go in the HikaShop configuration page, under the Languages tab, and click on the icon for your language. That will redirect you to a page with an alert message saying that it retrieved the language file, and you can then click on save to get the German translations for HikaShop.
If that's already done, I would recommend you activate the "debug language" setting of the joomla configuration page. At the bottom of each page, you'll see the debug information for the language files. So you'll be able to see if Joomla found HikaShop's German language file, and if so, it will also tell you if it found any errors in it, and if so, it will tell you on which line the errors are.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 2 months ago #334216 by mckater
Hi,
Thank you for your help!
Now it works great with frontside and backside....all is in German, great!
I had in Joomla a problem, because, i could not install the German (DE) de-de language and HikaShop had not allowed with the German (AT) language! I have the newest update downloaded and copy the text inside the left side and then to the right side(override)....saved it and now works very good

Regards,
Reinhard
The following user(s) said Thank You: nicolas

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.149 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum