Skip to main content

How can we use Hika serial in our shop.

More
9 years 11 months ago - 4 years 10 months ago #253003 by naveedm
-- url of the page with the problem -- : web research
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.4
-- HikaSerial version -- : 1.10.04
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.1
-- PHP version -- : 5.6.26
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : mozila firfox

Hi ,

Please let me know how I can use serial codes in our products.

Thanks!
Last edit: 4 years 10 months ago by naveedm.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 11 months ago #253016 by naveedm
I used it, but when I purchase any product and get serial code then enter in serial consum input field it saying "INVALID SERIAL" and used code.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 11 months ago #253033 by Jerome

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Obsidev
Time to create page: 0.172 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum