Skip to main content

QRcode reader: directly e-ticket consumption

More
8 years 11 months ago - 8 years 11 months ago #281489 by Frank.Oehlen
-- url of the page with the problem -- : stattgarde.de
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.2.1
-- HikaSerial version -- : 2.0.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6.5
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : firefox

Hi!

I'm creating my serials using "AttachSerial - HikaSerial plugin" . The QRcode will be created like this
Code:
http://stattgarde.de/index.php?option=com_hikaserial&ctrl=serial&task=consume&hikaserial[serial_data]={serial.serial_data}&hikaserial[format]=html
now I want to check the e-ticket's validity with a QRcode reader.
Using the barcoo-reader on my Samsung, first it opens a site displaying the translation of the CONSUME_INVALID_SERIAL field. But when I press "open within browser" I will be redirected on my site with the final feedback of validity.

Might it be possible to get the validity feedback directly - without the "first step"? I enclosed two screenshots....
Last edit: 8 years 11 months ago by Jerome. Reason: [code] tag is nice

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 11 months ago #281492 by Jerome
Hello,

I suppose that you're using the "group filter" plugin or that you configure HikaSerial to not authorize the consumption by guest account.
It would explain why your smartphone application cannot consume (since it is not logged) and your browser can (I suppose you're log-in).

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Obsidev
Time to create page: 0.165 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum