- Posts: 39
- Thank you received: 4
Pre-sale question
5 years 6 months ago #330672
by Robby
Pre-sale question was created by Robby
Hi,
Can you confirm this:
- I want to use this component to sell serials, it does that (I know
)
- I can copy / paste them and get them sold from a premade list which I fill myself
My idea is basically this:
A third party sells keys. We are allowed to resell them and receive them in a batches of 5 or10. Since there is no API or integration we copy / paste the codes inside our system. The client buys the code via Hikashop and receives this one + information how to log in.
Only thing which doesn't seam possible is to get a warning when the list is out of serials, but the rest should be possible with Hika serials I suppose?
Please let me know, thanks in advance!
Can you confirm this:
- I want to use this component to sell serials, it does that (I know
- I can copy / paste them and get them sold from a premade list which I fill myself
My idea is basically this:
A third party sells keys. We are allowed to resell them and receive them in a batches of 5 or10. Since there is no API or integration we copy / paste the codes inside our system. The client buys the code via Hikashop and receives this one + information how to log in.
Only thing which doesn't seam possible is to get a warning when the list is out of serials, but the rest should be possible with Hika serials I suppose?
Please let me know, thanks in advance!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
5 years 6 months ago #330673
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Pre-sale question
Hello,
Yes ; these features are available.
You can import serials into a pack : www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1...kaserial-import.html
You can be notified when the pack stock level is low : www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1...l#stock_level_notify
Regards,
Yes ; these features are available.
You can import serials into a pack : www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1...kaserial-import.html
You can be notified when the pack stock level is low : www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1...l#stock_level_notify
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Robby
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Moderators: Obsidev
Time to create page: 0.149 seconds