- Posts: 95
- Thank you received: 0
How can we use Hikashop serial in our shop.
9 years 11 months ago - 4 years 10 months ago #252944
by naveedm
How can we use Hikashop serial in our shop. was created by naveedm
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
internet research
.
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.4
-- HikaSerial version -- : 1.10.04
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.1
-- PHP version -- : 5.6.26
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : mozila firfox
Hi,
Please let me know how we can set serials in our shop.
I checked in our Hikashop dashboard there are showing only four-link icons. We need to show download links also.
Please provide me help for that.
thanks!
Sanjeev
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.4
-- HikaSerial version -- : 1.10.04
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.1
-- PHP version -- : 5.6.26
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : mozila firfox
Hi,
Please let me know how we can set serials in our shop.
I checked in our Hikashop dashboard there are showing only four-link icons. We need to show download links also.
Please provide me help for that.
thanks!
Sanjeev
Last edit: 4 years 10 months ago by naveedm.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 11 months ago #252949
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic How can we use Hikashop serial in our shop.
Hi,
I am afraid that I don't understand your question and don't see the link with HikaSerial.
(HikaSerial is an add-on for HikaShop which provide features for unique content generation).
Regards,
I am afraid that I don't understand your question and don't see the link with HikaSerial.
(HikaSerial is an add-on for HikaShop which provide features for unique content generation).
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Moderators: Obsidev
Time to create page: 0.182 seconds