- Posts: 69
- Thank you received: 1
Delete Attachserial Item
13 years 8 months ago #86819
by BasketBox
Delete Attachserial Item was created by BasketBox
I can't delete items in attachserial plugin. I created them for each pack, but I understand you don't need one for each pack. You can list all packs in one separated by comma, correct?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 8 months ago #86842
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Replied by Jerome on topic Delete Attachserial Item
Hi,
Right you can specify several packs separated by comma.
In order to delete a plugin configuration, for the moment you have to delete the line in the database.
I will create a feature request for this "delete" button in the plugin listing. Deleting a configuration could have serious impact, that's why we didn't put it...
Regards,
Right you can specify several packs separated by comma.
In order to delete a plugin configuration, for the moment you have to delete the line in the database.
I will create a feature request for this "delete" button in the plugin listing. Deleting a configuration could have serious impact, that's why we didn't put it...
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
The following user(s) said Thank You: BasketBox
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Moderators: Obsidev
Time to create page: 0.168 seconds