- Posts: 5
- Thank you received: 1
Error 1054
10 years 10 months ago #223007
by iximix
Error 1054 was created by iximix
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.0
-- HikaSerial version -- : 1.10.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.5
-- PHP version -- : 5.5.45
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : safari
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : 1054
Error: 1054
Unknown column 'order_serial_params' in 'field list' SQL=INSERT IGNORE INTO `votandsp_hikashop_order` ( `order_user_id`,`order_status`,`order_shipping_address_id`,`order_billing_address_id`,`order_currency_id`,`order_currency_info`,`order_type`,`order_full_price`,`order_tax_info`,`order_shipping_price`,`order_shipping_tax`,`order_payment_price`,`order_discount_tax`,`order_discount_price`,`order_payment_id`,`order_payment_method`,`order_created`,`order_ip`,`order_modified`,`order_serial_params` ) VALUES ( '6','created','6','6','4','O:8:\"stdClass\":4:{s:13:\"currency_code\";s:3:\"GBP\";s:13:\"currency_rate\";s:7:\"1.00000\";s:20:\"currency_percent_fee\";s:4:\"0.00\";s:17:\"currency_modified\";s:10:\"1449167454\";}','sale','59.99','a:0:{}','0','0','0','0','0','1','paypal','1449174248','82.38.47.192','1449174248','{\"order\":[],\"product\":[],\"order_product\":[],\"serial\":[]}' )
Hi, I'm getting this error when testing my checkout, it used to work fine.
I did move server recently maybe it is the problem.
Any help gratefully received.
Best wishes
-- HikaSerial version -- : 1.10.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.5
-- PHP version -- : 5.5.45
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : safari
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : 1054
Error: 1054
Unknown column 'order_serial_params' in 'field list' SQL=INSERT IGNORE INTO `votandsp_hikashop_order` ( `order_user_id`,`order_status`,`order_shipping_address_id`,`order_billing_address_id`,`order_currency_id`,`order_currency_info`,`order_type`,`order_full_price`,`order_tax_info`,`order_shipping_price`,`order_shipping_tax`,`order_payment_price`,`order_discount_tax`,`order_discount_price`,`order_payment_id`,`order_payment_method`,`order_created`,`order_ip`,`order_modified`,`order_serial_params` ) VALUES ( '6','created','6','6','4','O:8:\"stdClass\":4:{s:13:\"currency_code\";s:3:\"GBP\";s:13:\"currency_rate\";s:7:\"1.00000\";s:20:\"currency_percent_fee\";s:4:\"0.00\";s:17:\"currency_modified\";s:10:\"1449167454\";}','sale','59.99','a:0:{}','0','0','0','0','0','1','paypal','1449174248','82.38.47.192','1449174248','{\"order\":[],\"product\":[],\"order_product\":[],\"serial\":[]}' )
Hi, I'm getting this error when testing my checkout, it used to work fine.
I did move server recently maybe it is the problem.
Any help gratefully received.
Best wishes
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 10 months ago #223008
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Error 1054
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 10 months ago #223022
by iximix
Replied by iximix on topic Error 1054
perfect thanks, I thought I was up to date, I was wrong.. best wishes
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jerome
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Moderators: Obsidev
Time to create page: 0.190 seconds