• Hikashop Essential
7 years 8 months ago #246750

-- url of the page with the problem -- : www.tsumeb-gimnasium.com
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.2
-- HikaSerial version -- : 1.10.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.5.1
-- PHP version -- : 5.6.24

Dear Customer Service

It seems my customer has a serious problem with HikaSerial running now more than a year on the website. They sold Raffle Tickets and have 80 customers who bought these Tickets. Now it seems that the system sent out automatically new confirmed raffle tickets on 27 / 28 July. One example. One customer bought 2 Raffle Tickets on 2015-10-27. On 2016-07-27 another 2 tickets were sent out, again the day after. In the system he has now 6 Tickets. What happened? Do you know of this problem???

Could I give you access to the site to check please?

Regards,
Sebastian

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 4004
7 years 8 months ago #246755

Hi,

How do these 2 tickets were "sent out" ?
What "send out" means ?

Please provide concrete details about orders, serials, configuration and elements which can illustrate and explain the issue.
With the current information you gave us, we are not able to understand anything, we can't provide any help or explain you how it could happen if we do not know at the base, what is happening.

One thing I can say for sure is that if it was running fine during one year, something you changed in your website caused the issue.
HikaSerial do not generate serials on his own or without any context ; an order has to be created and confirmed so HikaSerial can then do his job.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
The following user(s) said Thank You: mr.mauscat

• Thank you received: 0
  • Hikashop Essential
7 years 8 months ago #247021

Dear Jerome,

The answer from my client was: " I did nothing – I went into the Joomla account and try to see the orders. It was a total mess. The orders copied itself about 3 times. BUT IT DOESN’T MATTER ANYMORE – WE DID THE DRAW ON FRIDAY. "

That was the answer , so I am not going to invest more of my work in this issue. I am really sorry to have bothered you with this issue. Please close the topic as solved.

Regards,
Sebastian

Moderators: Obsidev
Time to create page: 0.125 seconds