- Posts: 128
- Thank you received: 2
Can't override the packs.php view
10 years 4 days ago - 10 years 4 days ago #250984
by sabroso
Can't override the packs.php view was created by sabroso
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.4
-- HikaSerial version -- : 1.10.4
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6.0
-- PHP version -- : 5.5
Hi there,
I'm trying to override the view:
components/com_hikaserial/views/serialsmarket/tmpl/packs.php
So I'm placing my packs.php in templates/my_template/html/com_hikaserial/serialsmarket, but always the original layout shows.
I have done quite a lot of hikashop/market/serial view overrides and all get picked up fine. In fact I use the Hikashop Display-> Views menu to generate the overrides.
But this particular one seems it does not work. Can you replicate?
Thanks
#######EDIT#########
Same issue with components/com_hikaserial/views/serialsmarket/tmpl/stats.php
-- HikaSerial version -- : 1.10.4
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6.0
-- PHP version -- : 5.5
Hi there,
I'm trying to override the view:
components/com_hikaserial/views/serialsmarket/tmpl/packs.php
So I'm placing my packs.php in templates/my_template/html/com_hikaserial/serialsmarket, but always the original layout shows.
I have done quite a lot of hikashop/market/serial view overrides and all get picked up fine. In fact I use the Hikashop Display-> Views menu to generate the overrides.
But this particular one seems it does not work. Can you replicate?
Thanks
#######EDIT#########
Same issue with components/com_hikaserial/views/serialsmarket/tmpl/stats.php
Last edit: 10 years 4 days ago by sabroso.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 4 days ago #250988
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Can't override the packs.php view
Hi,
Thanks for the report.
Because the HikaSerial view is display under the HikaMarket context ; the template override path processed by Joomla is not the "right one".
In the view "components/com_hikaserial/views/serialmarket/view.html.php" please add the content
Regards,
Thanks for the report.
Because the HikaSerial view is display under the HikaMarket context ; the template override path processed by Joomla is not the "right one".
In the view "components/com_hikaserial/views/serialmarket/view.html.php" please add the content
Code:
public function __construct($config = array()) {
parent::__construct($config);
$app = JFactory::getApplication();
$this->_addPath('template', JPATH_THEMES . '/' . $app->getTemplate() . '/html/com_hikaserial/' . $this->getName());
}
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 3 days ago #251089
by sabroso
Replied by sabroso on topic Can't override the packs.php view
Thank you, works great.
Imagine this correction will go into the next version of Hikaserial, right?
Cheers
Imagine this correction will go into the next version of Hikaserial, right?
Cheers
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 3 days ago #251090
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Can't override the packs.php view
Sure it will !
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
The following user(s) said Thank You: sabroso
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Moderators: Obsidev
Time to create page: 0.188 seconds