Serials not in orders in backend or email

• Thank you received: 0
11 years 3 months ago #84452

Purchased hikaserial and trying to setup etickets for nightclub events. Created pack associated it with product and Generated random serials. Serial does get assigned in hikaserial component but in hikashop orders it does not. In other words, when you go to hikashop admin page the order is there but no serial.

Also been reading and searching the forums on how to email serials to customers and I'm left a bit confused. Think from what I gather I have to change the order_status_notification.html.php but have not seen what needs to be changed in that file.

The answer seems so close but it eludes me :(

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 4004
11 years 3 months ago #84455

Hi,

Please check that the option "assignable order statuses" is set to "confirmed,shipped".
After that, the order status should be "confirmed" or "shipped" if you want that the serial be assigned to the order.
If your configuration has changed after the order confirmation, you could use the button "refresh association" in the order editing in the backend.

Serials are displayed to the customer only if the serial has a status listed in the option "display serial statuses".
If your pack has the option "consumed", the serial status would not be "used", it would be "assigned" and the default configuration of HikaSerial 1.5.0 is not properly set (it would be fixed in version 1.5.1).

Hope it would help you.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.

11 years 3 months ago #84458

Wow, fast response and that did the trick, all works now. Hikashop and serial turned out to be the best solution for this website I tried k2store and ohanah and rsevents pro and imo they all fell short or needed way too much customization for it to work for this particular website.

These 2 components work like a charm and with the add cart to html link feature I can add a product or associate an eticket anywhere on the website in any article and now great support as well.

I will highly recommend Hikashop and serial to anyone.

• Thank you received: 4004
11 years 3 months ago #84460

Thanks !

If you want to post a review, HikaShop and HikaSerial are listed in the Joomla Extension Directory.
And for the moment, there is no review for HikaSerial.

extensions.joomla.org/extensions/extensi...hop-extensions/20434

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.

11 years 3 months ago #84461

Done!

Moderators: Obsidev
Time to create page: 0.060 seconds