- Posts: 143
- Thank you received: 9
PDF download in download area not working
- ButterflyPixel
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
7 years 9 months ago #301313
by ButterflyPixel
PDF download in download area not working was created by ButterflyPixel
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.0.1
-- HikaSerial version -- : 2.2.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.1
-- PHP version -- : 7.0
Hello there,
I have installed the Hikaserial and the plugin PDF Serial.
Also I have enable the attach as download but I getting issues in using the #hikaserial:pdfserial:1 for the dynamic download of the PDF in the custom download area.
Please let me know step by step process to implement the dynamic download in the custom download area.
I have already done following steps-
enable attach as download
enable download area from main setting
and using #hikaserial:pdfserial:1 in the href of the <a> tag
Thanks in advance!
-- HikaSerial version -- : 2.2.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.1
-- PHP version -- : 7.0
Hello there,
I have installed the Hikaserial and the plugin PDF Serial.
Also I have enable the attach as download but I getting issues in using the #hikaserial:pdfserial:1 for the dynamic download of the PDF in the custom download area.
Please let me know step by step process to implement the dynamic download in the custom download area.
I have already done following steps-
enable attach as download
enable download area from main setting
and using #hikaserial:pdfserial:1 in the href of the <a> tag
Thanks in advance!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
7 years 9 months ago #301317
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Replied by Jerome on topic PDF download in download area not working
Hello,
Please provide screenshot to illustrate what you have done.
Regards,
I'm afraid that your description do not feet to what should be do for the configuration of an HikaShop file.and using #hikaserial:pdfserial:1 in the href of the <a> tag
Please provide screenshot to illustrate what you have done.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- ButterflyPixel
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 143
- Thank you received: 9
7 years 9 months ago #301362
by ButterflyPixel
Replied by ButterflyPixel on topic PDF download in download area not working
I have first configured the PDF plugin (screeshot1.png).
Now I want to have this PDF file get downloaded by the my custom download area by clicking my custom button shown in screenshot - (screenshot2.png)
Now I want to use #hikaserial:pdfserial:1, but not getting how to use it.
Please let me know the step by step process to put the PDF download link on the button mentioned in the (screenshot2.png)
Now I want to have this PDF file get downloaded by the my custom download area by clicking my custom button shown in screenshot - (screenshot2.png)
Now I want to use #hikaserial:pdfserial:1, but not getting how to use it.
Please let me know the step by step process to put the PDF download link on the button mentioned in the (screenshot2.png)
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
7 years 9 months ago #301371
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Replied by Jerome on topic PDF download in download area not working
Hello,
I'm sorry but I don't know what is that download button.
Please configure the HikaShop file with the specified tag ; not something else.
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/2...uct-form.html#images
Only HikaShop files will work with that tag, nothing else will.
Regards,
I'm sorry but I don't know what is that download button.
Please configure the HikaShop file with the specified tag ; not something else.
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/2...uct-form.html#images
Only HikaShop files will work with that tag, nothing else will.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Moderators: Obsidev
Time to create page: 0.192 seconds