- Posts: 166
- Thank you received: 6
Price not displayed
1 year 5 months ago #366688
by jean-loup
Price not displayed was created by jean-loup
Good morning, I noticed that I have exactly the same issue that in a previous request 2 years ago:
www.hikashop.com/forum/content-creation/...t-module.html#349475
Customer can chose an amount for a gift certificate to buy that is not displayed.
I applied and checked the previous solution you gave me but without success.
Can you help me please? Is that since Joomla 5.3.0?
Best regards
www.hikashop.com/forum/content-creation/...t-module.html#349475
Customer can chose an amount for a gift certificate to buy that is not displayed.
I applied and checked the previous solution you gave me but without success.
Can you help me please? Is that since Joomla 5.3.0?
Best regards
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
1 year 5 months ago #366716
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Price not displayed
Hello,
The topic you're mentioning has not relation with HikaSerial.
Can you please explain your current issue (with the HIkaSerial context) ?
Regards,
The topic you're mentioning has not relation with HikaSerial.
Can you please explain your current issue (with the HIkaSerial context) ?
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
The following user(s) said Thank You: jean-loup
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
1 year 5 months ago #366733
by jean-loup
Replied by jean-loup on topic Price not displayed
Sorry Jérôme, everything working this morning. I applied the solution mentioned in the previous post above and it worked... I should have emptied the cache. Ticket can be closed. Sorry again.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Moderators: Obsidev
Time to create page: 0.146 seconds