- Posts: 9
- Thank you received: 0
Erro accessing settings hikamarket
- cristiannoriega
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
13 years 6 months ago #93805
by cristiannoriega
Erro accessing settings hikamarket was created by cristiannoriega
Dear good morning.
I have the problem of not being able to enter the configuration panel HM component, I get the error as shown in the attached image.
I have paid versions, the HikaShop works well.
Thank you.
I have the problem of not being able to enter the configuration panel HM component, I get the error as shown in the attached image.
I have paid versions, the HikaShop works well.
Thank you.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 6 months ago #93851
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Erro accessing settings hikamarket
Hi,
Could you activate the debug mode in Joomla in order to have the PHP or SQL error ?
Which version of Joomla do you use ?
Which version of HikaShop and HikaMarket do you use ?
(HikaMarket requires HikaShop 2.1.0 is newer)
Regards,
Could you activate the debug mode in Joomla in order to have the PHP or SQL error ?
Which version of Joomla do you use ?
Which version of HikaShop and HikaMarket do you use ?
(HikaMarket requires HikaShop 2.1.0 is newer)
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- cristiannoriega
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 9
- Thank you received: 0
13 years 6 months ago #93966
by cristiannoriega
Replied by cristiannoriega on topic Erro accessing settings hikamarket
Yes,
I have version Jommla 2.5.1, HikaMarket Multivendor 1.1.1, HikaShop 2.1.0.
note
in localhost works fine but the upload to the web server does not function, and Have the problem of not being Able to enter the configuration panel component HikaMarket
I have version Jommla 2.5.1, HikaMarket Multivendor 1.1.1, HikaShop 2.1.0.
note
in localhost works fine but the upload to the web server does not function, and Have the problem of not being Able to enter the configuration panel component HikaMarket
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 6 months ago #93976
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Erro accessing settings hikamarket
Hi,
Would it be possible to have an access to your website ?
I would require to modify some Joomla options like the "debug mode" in order to display temporaly errors instead of generating "Error HTTP 500" pages.
(You can send me such private information by private message)
Regards,
Would it be possible to have an access to your website ?
I would require to modify some Joomla options like the "debug mode" in order to display temporaly errors instead of generating "Error HTTP 500" pages.
(You can send me such private information by private message)
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- cristiannoriega
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 9
- Thank you received: 0
13 years 6 months ago #94047
by cristiannoriega
Replied by cristiannoriega on topic Erro accessing settings hikamarket
Thanks brother ..
The problem was on the server, I allocated more memory and resolved.
thanks
The problem was on the server, I allocated more memory and resolved.
thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Moderators: Obsidev
Time to create page: 0.178 seconds