- Posts: 324
- Thank you received: 4
Vendor hours of operation?
5 years 7 months ago #329746
by DogPeople
Vendor hours of operation? was created by DogPeople
Hi,
Can you explain where I can implement an hours of operation setting per vendor?
I see there's a plugin, and there are some custom fields related to this, but I can't seem to figure out how this works per vendor.
Thanks.
Can you explain where I can implement an hours of operation setting per vendor?
I see there's a plugin, and there are some custom fields related to this, but I can't seem to figure out how this works per vendor.
Thanks.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
5 years 7 months ago #329774
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Vendor hours of operation?
Hello,
Which plugin are you talking about ?
Regards,
Which plugin are you talking about ?
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
5 years 7 months ago #329811
by DogPeople
Replied by DogPeople on topic Vendor hours of operation?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
5 years 7 months ago #329820
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Vendor hours of operation?
Hello,
That is a forum thread talking about the "business hour" plugin in HikaShop, which is not compatible with HikaMarket.
If you want to have that "business hour" plugin compatible with HikaMarket, it requires some development.
Regards,
That is a forum thread talking about the "business hour" plugin in HikaShop, which is not compatible with HikaMarket.
If you want to have that "business hour" plugin compatible with HikaMarket, it requires some development.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Moderators: Obsidev
Time to create page: 0.176 seconds