Re: Remove Shopping Cart on Checkout Page

• Thank you received: 0
11 years 6 months ago #71507

Hi All,

After I've activated my account (clicked on the link in the email) I get sent to my checkout page.. but even though I now have a list at the bottom of the page of what I've ordered I still have it in the RHS of the menu with a Proceed to Checkout Button.. confusing. I want to remove that so they just follow the natural progression of the checkout form to the bottom and click Next.

How do I remove the cart from that checkout page since it's not a menu page?

THANKS!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 2322
11 years 6 months ago #71564

Hi,

To do this, you can create a menu in Joomla on which you disable the cart module, then in HikaShop > Configuration > checkout, select this menu for the option "Force a menu on the checkout"

• Thank you received: 0
11 years 6 months ago #71620

Tricky! Thanks!

• Thank you received: 1
  • Hikashop Essential
1 year 4 months ago #347509

Sorry, I do not understand this.

Also when I delete an item in the Shopping cart that is displayed on the Checkout page, I get a
This page isn’t working
artisan-pens.com is currently unable to handle this request.
HTTP ERROR 500

It tries to take me to artisan-pens.com/index.php/hikashop-menu...ting/product/listing

Can you help please

Xavier wrote: Hi,

To do this, you can create a menu in Joomla on which you disable the cart module, then in HikaShop > Configuration > checkout, select this menu for the option "Force a menu on the checkout"

Last edit: 1 year 4 months ago by Pens.

• Thank you received: 13070
1 year 4 months ago #347512

Hi,

You need to enter the URL you want the user to arrive to when he empties his cart in the "URL where you will be redirected when the cart is empty" setting of the HikaShop configuration. For example, you can enter the main URL of your shop: artisan-pens.com/

Time to create page: 0.085 seconds