- Posts: 152
- Thank you received: 11
csv import possible fail?
13 years 5 months ago - 13 years 5 months ago #98516
by holm76
I'm using firebug, forumsearch, dokumentation and then I ask.. It's so easy
csv import possible fail? was created by holm76
I have made an import on my shop only using this columns, when we have to update some productnames.
product_name;product_quantity;product_code;product_published;product_tax_id;product_type
I have before made so not all product can be seen by all, but that they can now. Does the import overrides my access's?
Just a question, we will just make a new file to import
Sorry the wrong categori
product_name;product_quantity;product_code;product_published;product_tax_id;product_type
I have before made so not all product can be seen by all, but that they can now. Does the import overrides my access's?
Just a question, we will just make a new file to import
Sorry the wrong categori
I'm using firebug, forumsearch, dokumentation and then I ask.. It's so easy
Last edit: 13 years 5 months ago by holm76.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 5 months ago #98702
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic csv import possible fail?
Hi,
Yes, the import is for importing new products or replacing their values.
The columns you don't specify will be reset.
We're working on a mass action system which will handle the update of products data via CSV but that is not yet available.
Yes, the import is for importing new products or replacing their values.
The columns you don't specify will be reset.
We're working on a mass action system which will handle the update of products data via CSV but that is not yet available.
The following user(s) said Thank You: holm76
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 5 months ago #98751
by holm76
I'm using firebug, forumsearch, dokumentation and then I ask.. It's so easy
Replied by holm76 on topic csv import possible fail?
But it's not all columns there have the problem, prices, brand etc..
Thx for the answer I just make a new csv file
Thx for the answer I just make a new csv file
I'm using firebug, forumsearch, dokumentation and then I ask.. It's so easy
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.189 seconds