Skip to main content

Problem with the router

More
7 years 6 months ago #304869 by neo191987
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.0.3

Hi, there is a problem linking to Subscriptions in User Panel. When I click on the name of the subscription I will be redirected to an empty page. For more information, read the latest answers to this topic .

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 6 months ago #304871 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Problem with the router
Hi,

I've added a patch in HikaShop for that. Download again the install package on our website and install it on yours to get the patch and it should work fine.
The following user(s) said Thank You: neo191987

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.131 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum