Skip to main content

JArrayHelper removed from joomla4

More
4 years 7 months ago #339178 by girolda
I had a message JArrayHelper not found and JArrayHelper is removed from joomla 4 .

I found call to JArrayHelper in :
massaction_order.php
atos.php
joomla30.php ( it is correct I think for joomla 3.

I Have Joomla 4 and Hikashop 4.4.5

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 7 months ago #339183 by nicolas
Hi,

I've made a patch on these files. You can download again the install package of HikaShop 4.4.5 to get it.
However, without the full error message, it might not fix the problem.
The best when you have such an error is to activate the "debug system" setting of the Joomla configuration and then trying again to reproduce the issue. You'll get much more information on where the problem is coming from.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.151 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum