- Posts: 88
- Thank you received: 20
Funny bug in Ajax file custom field
4 years 3 weeks ago #344480
by dyvel
Funny bug in Ajax file custom field was created by dyvel
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.6.1
Hi
I added a custom field to a product of the type: ajax file. I have the field the name: Product Files and the column name: product_files.
That column name seems to mess with saving the file in the database.
File is upload to the folder, the product is saved, but the file is not stored in the database in the product_files column. If I create another ajax file field with another name, then it works just fine.
Is product_files a "reserved" name?
Hi
I added a custom field to a product of the type: ajax file. I have the field the name: Product Files and the column name: product_files.
That column name seems to mess with saving the file in the database.
File is upload to the folder, the product is saved, but the file is not stored in the database in the product_files column. If I create another ajax file field with another name, then it works just fine.
Is product_files a "reserved" name?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
4 years 3 weeks ago #344483
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Funny bug in Ajax file custom field
Hi,
Indeed, we use the attribute name product_files internally to process the files of the Images & Files area of the product edit screen.
We'll add it to the list of reserved names to avoid other people having the same issue.
Thanks for your feedback !
Indeed, we use the attribute name product_files internally to process the files of the Images & Files area of the product edit screen.
We'll add it to the list of reserved names to avoid other people having the same issue.
Thanks for your feedback !
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.156 seconds