- Posts: 25
- Thank you received: 3
404 error
2 years 6 months ago #359502
by Urmosg
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
fixity.hu/hu
-- HikaShop version -- : 503
-- Joomla version -- : 3.10.12
-- PHP version -- : 7
Hi!
Rsseo Error URLs show 4500 pages as having a 404 error. I've checked Hikashop but can't find these pages. Where does Joomla 3.5 read them from?
Thx
-- HikaShop version -- : 503
-- Joomla version -- : 3.10.12
-- PHP version -- : 7
Hi!
Rsseo Error URLs show 4500 pages as having a 404 error. I've checked Hikashop but can't find these pages. Where does Joomla 3.5 read them from?
Thx
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
2 years 6 months ago - 2 years 6 months ago #359505
by Philip
Hello,
We will need more elements in order to better understand the situation, elements like :
- Error message screenshot (with Joomla Debug activated in the maximum level)
- A step by step process to reach/reproduce your error
- Elaborate more what do you mean by "Where does Joomla 3.5 read them from?"
Awaiting your returns to progress.
Regards
We will need more elements in order to better understand the situation, elements like :
- Error message screenshot (with Joomla Debug activated in the maximum level)
- A step by step process to reach/reproduce your error
- Elaborate more what do you mean by "Where does Joomla 3.5 read them from?"
Awaiting your returns to progress.
Regards
Last edit: 2 years 6 months ago by Philip.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
2 years 6 months ago #359532
by Urmosg
Thank you for your answer! This page was in 2 languages, I turned off the English page. but rsseo and Google search are constantly reading it from somewhere. But from where? how to reverse?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
2 years 6 months ago #359533
by nicolas
Hi,
Sorry but it's really hard to read the text on your screenshot.
Could you make a proper screenshot with a tool like shareX and not with your smartphone ?
getsharex.com/
Sorry but it's really hard to read the text on your screenshot.
Could you make a proper screenshot with a tool like shareX and not with your smartphone ?
getsharex.com/
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
2 years 6 months ago #359548
by Urmosg
I don't have any such pages.
www.fixity.hu
I don't know where they come from :(
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
2 years 6 months ago #359551
by nicolas
Hi,
I checked some of these URLs on your website and from what I understand, these are old URLs which aren't valid anymore.
So it's normal Joomla returns 404 errors for them.
I can only suppose that search engines had referenced these URLs in the past, and now that the products / structure of the website changed, the old URLs are not valid anymore. So when search engines access them again, they found them as invalid.
So it's likely you can just ignore them.
If you want to look further into it, I would recommend asking RSSeo support. However, from what I can see on their forum about this, it seems they think the same as me: www.rsjoomla.com/forum/48-rsseo/29532-rs...rls-list-is-big.html
I checked some of these URLs on your website and from what I understand, these are old URLs which aren't valid anymore.
So it's normal Joomla returns 404 errors for them.
I can only suppose that search engines had referenced these URLs in the past, and now that the products / structure of the website changed, the old URLs are not valid anymore. So when search engines access them again, they found them as invalid.
So it's likely you can just ignore them.
If you want to look further into it, I would recommend asking RSSeo support. However, from what I can see on their forum about this, it seems they think the same as me: www.rsjoomla.com/forum/48-rsseo/29532-rs...rls-list-is-big.html
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.243 seconds