Multi-"Store" instead of Multi-Vendor

• Thank you received: 0
9 years 2 weeks ago #200004

-- HikaShop version -- : 2.4.0
-- HikaMarket version -- : 1.6.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.1

I need to know (before buying) if HikaMarket can be configured so that sellers can have their own pages, with their own product? I do not want "vendors" who sell my product. So rather than "multi-vendor" I need "multi-store". These stores would sell their own product on their own page, with their own check out (if they want check out) or their own catalog view.

Is that possible?

Thank you

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 4006
9 years 1 week ago #200010

Hi,

If you want to have multiple stores in a single website ; it will require a multi-vendor component.
Because you don't want the different stores to manage or access products of the other stores.

Thanks to HikaMarket ; you can have other accounts who will be able to manage their products, categories, orders, discounts, etc ; directly from the front-end of the website.
They won't have access to the backend, they won't have access to the configuration or to elements you don't want them to have.
All the stores will be on a single website but each store can have his "vendor page", showing and selling their products.
You will be able to get some fees on the sales or let them paid for a subscription.
They could be paid directly, you can be paid directly or you can use a special payment gateway to pay several accounts in the same time.

If you want to know more about the HikaMarket possibilities, I recommend you two documentation pages:
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1...t-is-hikamarket.html
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1...-multi-tutorial.html

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ssnobben, defiantclass

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Obsidev
Time to create page: 0.056 seconds