- Posts: 6
- Thank you received: 0
Assign a product to more than one vendor.
10 years 8 months ago - 10 years 8 months ago #226666
by ::REZA::
Assign a product to more than one vendor. was created by ::REZA::
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.0
-- HikaMarket version -- : 1.6.7
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.8
Hi.
I have a agent system, which branches sell products that defined by main branch.
For this I used hikamarket beside hikashop. but I realized that every product can be assigned to only one vendor.
So how can I do this? Or is there any other way?
I know that I can use hikamarket in normal way to add one product for each vendor but It's not really what I want. Because products are defined by main branch.
thanks in advance.
-- HikaMarket version -- : 1.6.7
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.8
Hi.
I have a agent system, which branches sell products that defined by main branch.
For this I used hikamarket beside hikashop. but I realized that every product can be assigned to only one vendor.
So how can I do this? Or is there any other way?
I know that I can use hikamarket in normal way to add one product for each vendor but It's not really what I want. Because products are defined by main branch.
thanks in advance.
Last edit: 10 years 8 months ago by ::REZA::.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 8 months ago #226669
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Replied by Jerome on topic Assign a product to more than one vendor.
Hi
In HikaMarket, one product can be link only to one single vendor.
It is something which won't change.
But, like I wrote several time in the forum ; you can use variants and the "vendor" special characteristic to let several vendors sell the "same" product.
Regards,
In HikaMarket, one product can be link only to one single vendor.
It is something which won't change.
But, like I wrote several time in the forum ; you can use variants and the "vendor" special characteristic to let several vendors sell the "same" product.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ::REZA::
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Moderators: Obsidev
Time to create page: 0.147 seconds