- Posts: 431
- Thank you received: 19
Detailed view of variants
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
In HikaShop you can use a "table" display for the selection of the variants.
That view can be customized if you want to add columns or change how it is displayed (like organize the variants by price for example).
Unfortunately, HikaShop do not have any useful trigger to change the view that much ; it can interact with a lot of things but regarding your screenshot, I'm afraid that it would require a customization and it cannot be done using a plugin.
I'll discuss with the HikaShop team in order to know if there could have modifications in HikaShop to allow more flexibility for the add-ons but it would need some time for sure.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Is it possible to retrieve information such as a photo and a vendor rating. If it is impossible, can you tell me how to retrieve the information from the picture. Thanks in advance.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Every product (and variant) have a "product_vendor_id".
By loading the vendors, you'll get all the elements you need.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I have a few questions:
1. How can I do so only the data in the picture is displayed?
2. How can I move the table position (it stays down even if I move the code where I want it - to always sit there)
3. The add button to the wishlist does not work (it displays a notification that it has been added but is not actually)
If you are able to add a photo and rating for vendor it will be great. Unfortunately, at the moment I have very limited programming knowledge and I have a lot to learn.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
You can load a vendor using the HikaMarket core :
To get more details about HikaShop triggers and database structure :
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/6...r-documentation.html
Please note that your request is related to custom development ; it requires some PHP/Development skills.
Custom development is also outside the limit of our support but you can contact some of the HikaShop partners : www.hikashop.com/home/our-partners.html
Regarding your second message :
1 - It requires view override and custom development regarding HikaShop product page. Major part is related to HikaShop and not HikaMarket.
2 - Same as point 1.
3 - I'm afraid that's related to HikaShop and not HikaMarket.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I do not want to bother you with this but really these options have to have them.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Would it be possible to have more details about that feature request ?
The products under the vendor page are displayed via the HikaShop content module ; so by default it would be complicated to display variants (specially when variants do not have all information regarding the product).
So I need to understand fully your request to analyse it and tell you about the possibilities / feasibility.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
In summary: I think it makes sense in need with a single click to see the page of a vendor or to see his rating in the table without having to visit his page.
If I want to show some other information on the Vendor page, I can do it through the custom fields which is wonderful. Everything else is great. I have no other requests.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Since you have the product_vendor_id ; you can load the vendor.
In the vendor object, you will find the value for the vote.
Afterwards, if you want to generate a link to the vendor page, you can find some sample code here :
www.hikashop.com/forum/23-market-how-to/...dor-page.html#156511
( just replace "$this->row->vendor" by the variable for the vendor object )
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
This code is already working
Now remained only do so to load this Vendor by this ID. How can I do that?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.