- Posts: 431
- Thank you received: 19
Hikamarket 3 - Found Bug
7 years 6 months ago #304409
by neo191987
Replied by neo191987 on topic Hikamarket 3 - Found Bug
In fact, using attachment files from the main product is better. Just I wanted to inform that I have discovered this bug.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
7 years 6 months ago #304423
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Hikamarket 3 - Found Bug
Hello,
Thank you for the report about that issue.
I will create a similar configuration in order to perform these tests and some other similar tests.
Regards,
Thank you for the report about that issue.
I will create a similar configuration in order to perform these tests and some other similar tests.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
The following user(s) said Thank You: neo191987
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
7 years 6 months ago #304592
by neo191987
Hi, can I ask you to release a patch for field classes in plugin forms (Shippings and Payments). I want to finish my design. I assume that other problems will be fixed in the next version. I'm sorry to press you, but I must have finished with the design of the store this month.
Replied by neo191987 on topic Hikamarket 3 - Found Bug
neo191987 wrote: Can I ask you to add field classes in plugin forms (Shippings and Payments). It is very difficult to work without classes when building a template.
Hi, can I ask you to release a patch for field classes in plugin forms (Shippings and Payments). I want to finish my design. I assume that other problems will be fixed in the next version. I'm sorry to press you, but I must have finished with the design of the store this month.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
7 years 6 months ago #304605
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Hikamarket 3 - Found Bug
Hello,
I'm sorry but I won't perform a release before finishing the current developments and proper tests.
But you can apply a patch into the pluginsmarket view
Regards,
I'm sorry but I won't perform a release before finishing the current developments and proper tests.
But you can apply a patch into the pluginsmarket view
Code:
$classname = empty($config['category']) ? '' : 'hikamarket_'.$type.'_cat_'.$config['category'].' ';
$classname .= 'hikamarket_field_'.$paramsTypeKey.$key;
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
The following user(s) said Thank You: neo191987
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Moderators: Obsidev
Time to create page: 0.227 seconds