- Posts: 640
- Thank you received: 16
Custom field "Ajax Image" downloads the image in shadowbox popup view mode
- PeterChain
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
6 years 7 months ago #315759
by PeterChain
Custom field "Ajax Image" downloads the image in shadowbox popup view mode was created by PeterChain
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.2.2
-- HikaMarket version -- : 3.0.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.15
Hi,
I think this is the right place to post this topic. If you think it's the wrong place, please move it.
The precedents to the bug:
I have created a custom field of the type "Ajax Image" and inserted it into the Hikamarket view.
In the system configuration, I have defined this two options:
1. "Popup mode: vex"
2. "Image popup mode: shadowbox (external)"
After I uploaded a image into the custom field, when I try to open the image on the browser to display, it happens the next scene:
1. Click inside the image
2. A black popup appears on the screen without any problem with the loading animation
3. After the loading animation disappears, instead of showing the image, it downloads it.
If I change the "Image Popup mode" from "shadowbox (external)" to "mootools" in the configuration, it works as expected, and the popup shows the full image in the browser.
Thanks in advance.
--
Víctor
-- HikaMarket version -- : 3.0.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.15
Hi,
I think this is the right place to post this topic. If you think it's the wrong place, please move it.
The precedents to the bug:
I have created a custom field of the type "Ajax Image" and inserted it into the Hikamarket view.
In the system configuration, I have defined this two options:
1. "Popup mode: vex"
2. "Image popup mode: shadowbox (external)"
After I uploaded a image into the custom field, when I try to open the image on the browser to display, it happens the next scene:
1. Click inside the image
2. A black popup appears on the screen without any problem with the loading animation
3. After the loading animation disappears, instead of showing the image, it downloads it.
If I change the "Image Popup mode" from "shadowbox (external)" to "mootools" in the configuration, it works as expected, and the popup shows the full image in the browser.
Thanks in advance.
--
Víctor
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
6 years 7 months ago #315769
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Custom field "Ajax Image" downloads the image in shadowbox popup view mode
Hi,
There is no popup system for custom field AJAX images when there are displayed.
So I'm not sure.
Could you provide a link to a page with the issue with the necessary access and instructions to see the issue ?
There is no popup system for custom field AJAX images when there are displayed.
So I'm not sure.
Could you provide a link to a page with the issue with the necessary access and instructions to see the issue ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Moderators: Obsidev
Time to create page: 0.175 seconds