- Posts: 272
- Thank you received: 13
Disable publish option for vendors
- deltafidesign
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
13 years 10 months ago - 13 years 10 months ago #80511
by deltafidesign
Disable publish option for vendors was created by deltafidesign
How can I disable the publish product radio buttons for vendors? I need that every product must be approved by admins before being published.
Thanks
Thanks
Last edit: 13 years 10 months ago by deltafidesign.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 10 months ago #80544
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Disable publish option for vendors
Hi,
You can remove the ACL "product / edit / published" for your vendors and in the configuration.
Regards,
You can remove the ACL "product / edit / published" for your vendors and in the configuration.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
The following user(s) said Thank You: deltafidesign
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- deltafidesign
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 272
- Thank you received: 13
13 years 10 months ago - 13 years 10 months ago #80628
by deltafidesign
Replied by deltafidesign on topic Disable publish option for vendors
[strike]Should I remove the ACL manually for every vendor???[/strike]
EDIT: I understood it testing on demo.
Thanks
EDIT: I understood it testing on demo.
Thanks
Last edit: 13 years 10 months ago by deltafidesign.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Moderators: Obsidev
Time to create page: 0.167 seconds