- Posts: 272
- Thank you received: 13
Disable some fields in the upload file panel
- deltafidesign
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
13 years 9 months ago - 13 years 9 months ago #80629
by deltafidesign
Disable some fields in the upload file panel was created by deltafidesign
I would disable "Download number limit", "Free download" and "Description" in the upload files panel for vendors so that he just can type the file name and upload it.
Is that possible? Should I edit view files?
Is that possible? Should I edit view files?
Last edit: 13 years 9 months ago by deltafidesign.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 9 months ago #80636
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Replied by Jerome on topic Disable some fields in the upload file panel
Hi,
For the moment you should edit view files but I will add ACL rules, it would be easier and more in the logical of HikaMarket !
Regards,
For the moment you should edit view files but I will add ACL rules, it would be easier and more in the logical of HikaMarket !
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- deltafidesign
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 272
- Thank you received: 13
13 years 9 months ago #80644
by deltafidesign
Replied by deltafidesign on topic Disable some fields in the upload file panel
Thanks. If this feature will be added "soon" (I hope for 10 December when you'll officially release it...
) I'll wait to edit view files.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Moderators: Obsidev
Time to create page: 0.165 seconds