- Posts: 44
- Thank you received: 0
Error Please login as vendor
6 years 3 months ago #320979
by Harrier
Error Please login as vendor was created by Harrier
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Please login as vendor
Hi
I have created Vendor as user group and added one username in it and set the password. I have then created a separate vendor login page by calling HikaMarket Vendor Control Panel. After clicking on it login page opens and if I enter credentials of a vendor it gives Please login as vendor message. I have gone through the forum for guidance on this but not able to do it.
Please help.
Many thanks!
Hi
I have created Vendor as user group and added one username in it and set the password. I have then created a separate vendor login page by calling HikaMarket Vendor Control Panel. After clicking on it login page opens and if I enter credentials of a vendor it gives Please login as vendor message. I have gone through the forum for guidance on this but not able to do it.
Please help.
Many thanks!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
6 years 3 months ago #321028
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Error Please login as vendor
Hello,
It means that the account you used is not related to a vendor account.
When you edit a vendor in the backend, you can set-up the vendor administrator and also add "vendor users".
For these users, you can configure their ACL in order to tweak the features that you want to allow or deny.
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1...l#tuto_configure_acl
Regards,
It means that the account you used is not related to a vendor account.
When you edit a vendor in the backend, you can set-up the vendor administrator and also add "vendor users".
For these users, you can configure their ACL in order to tweak the features that you want to allow or deny.
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1...l#tuto_configure_acl
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Moderators: Obsidev
Time to create page: 0.148 seconds