- Posts: 43
- Thank you received: 1
Going to the Wrong PayPal Account
- bruce@brucedill.com
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
4 years 10 months ago #336807
by bruce@brucedill.com
Going to the Wrong PayPal Account was created by bruce@brucedill.com
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.4.4
-- HikaMarket version -- : 4.0.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3x
-- PHP version -- : 7.4.24
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome
I select a product on the frontend which is assigned to Vendor "SSCA National Treasurer". Instead of going to the PayPal Address for the HikaMarket vendor (2022sscanational@gmail.com) the user is taken to the HickaShop Email address of "REDRIVERSTDSCHNAUZERCLUB@GMAIL.COM".
I have spent hours trying to figure this out. If I provide credentials would you please look at it?
Thank you so much.
Bruce Dill
-- HikaMarket version -- : 4.0.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3x
-- PHP version -- : 7.4.24
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome
I select a product on the frontend which is assigned to Vendor "SSCA National Treasurer". Instead of going to the PayPal Address for the HikaMarket vendor (2022sscanational@gmail.com) the user is taken to the HickaShop Email address of "REDRIVERSTDSCHNAUZERCLUB@GMAIL.COM".
I have spent hours trying to figure this out. If I provide credentials would you please look at it?
Thank you so much.
Bruce Dill
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
4 years 10 months ago #336810
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Replied by Jerome on topic Going to the Wrong PayPal Account
Hello,
Are you using the "Paypal Adaptive" payment plugin or are you using the HikaShop payment plugin ?
Does your configuration is set to limit the number of vendors in the customer cart ? And the setting "show only vendor payments" ?
These parts are also required if you want to force the payment to the vendor account and not your store account.
Regards,
Are you using the "Paypal Adaptive" payment plugin or are you using the HikaShop payment plugin ?
Does your configuration is set to limit the number of vendors in the customer cart ? And the setting "show only vendor payments" ?
These parts are also required if you want to force the payment to the vendor account and not your store account.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- bruce@brucedill.com
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 43
- Thank you received: 1
4 years 10 months ago #336816
by bruce@brucedill.com
Replied by bruce@brucedill.com on topic Going to the Wrong PayPal Account
We are using HikaShop payment plugin.
I do not know where to check the limit of the number of vendors in the customer cart. We only have 2 vendors in the HikaMarket.
I don't know what "show only vendor payments" or how to set it.
I sent credentials.
NOTE: We are going to use HikaShop and HikaMarket in a very limited way. Products will be sold one month each year and the site will be un-published. When the next year we change prices and publish the site.
1) We only have 2 vendors.
2) Each vendor only has about 25 products.
3) The initial inventory is set to "1".
4) When the 1 product is purchased it is no longer available.
5) We would like to limit the user to purchasing only one product at a time.
I hope this helps. I don't know where we would be without your help and you are deeply appreciated.
Bruce
I do not know where to check the limit of the number of vendors in the customer cart. We only have 2 vendors in the HikaMarket.
I don't know what "show only vendor payments" or how to set it.
I sent credentials.
NOTE: We are going to use HikaShop and HikaMarket in a very limited way. Products will be sold one month each year and the site will be un-published. When the next year we change prices and publish the site.
1) We only have 2 vendors.
2) Each vendor only has about 25 products.
3) The initial inventory is set to "1".
4) When the 1 product is purchased it is no longer available.
5) We would like to limit the user to purchasing only one product at a time.
I hope this helps. I don't know where we would be without your help and you are deeply appreciated.
Bruce
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
4 years 10 months ago #336837
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Replied by Jerome on topic Going to the Wrong PayPal Account
Hello,
In the HikaMarket section of the forum, we can only provide support for HikaMarket.
For your HikaShop questions, best is to open a new thread in the HikaShop section of the forum.
Regarding your current set-up ; if you're using HikaShop paypal payment plugins, I would need to see more details about their configuration in order to be sure you have set-up the correct vendor assignation.
Regarding the "show only vendor payments", you can find more details in our documentation :
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1...onfig_market_general
I would highly recommend you to use the HikaMarket Paypal Adaptive payment plugin in "classical" mode.
That plugin can work like the HikaShop paypal payment plugin but will dynamically change the Paypal email if the customer cart only have products of one vendor.
Regards,
In the HikaMarket section of the forum, we can only provide support for HikaMarket.
For your HikaShop questions, best is to open a new thread in the HikaShop section of the forum.
Regarding your current set-up ; if you're using HikaShop paypal payment plugins, I would need to see more details about their configuration in order to be sure you have set-up the correct vendor assignation.
Regarding the "show only vendor payments", you can find more details in our documentation :
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1...onfig_market_general
I would highly recommend you to use the HikaMarket Paypal Adaptive payment plugin in "classical" mode.
That plugin can work like the HikaShop paypal payment plugin but will dynamically change the Paypal email if the customer cart only have products of one vendor.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- bruce@brucedill.com
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 43
- Thank you received: 1
4 years 10 months ago #337022
by bruce@brucedill.com
Replied by bruce@brucedill.com on topic Going to the Wrong PayPal Account
Thank you and please close this ticket
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Moderators: Obsidev
Time to create page: 0.194 seconds