where is the final amount of vendor amount variable?

• Thank you received: 7
1 year 11 months ago #341618

hi
i want get the final calculated vendor fee in my own custom payment plugin for shared payment (something such as PaypalAdaptive plugin) but i can not find anything in the $order variable. also i see in PaypalAdaptive plugin code that it seems you calculated manually. am i correct? there is no final calculated variable for amount of price of vendor and amount of siteOwner?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 4004
1 year 11 months ago #341621

Hello,

CF : www.hikashop.com/forum/19-hikamarket/903...function.html#337268
When you create a new thread in our forum, please fill the various fields regarding your HikaShop version and HikaMarket version.

We're not able to know which HikaShop and HikaMarket version you're using (to hlep us provide a better support regarding known bugs or incompatibilities) and because your current account is not the one who owned the licences, we can't check them.
HikaShop/HikaMarket licence includes support and updates for one website.
Due to the nature very technical of your question, which can be answer in the documentation ; I'm sorry but I need to check the HikaMarket licence.

You can use the "contact us" form ( www.hikashop.com/support/contact-us.html ) if you want to send private information.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Obsidev
Time to create page: 0.034 seconds