Category Module issue and menu issue

• Thank you received: 4
1 year 1 month ago #349240

-- HikaShop version -- : 4.7.1
-- HikaMarket version -- : 4.1.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.10.11
-- PHP version -- : 7.4.33
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : FIrefox

So one of the display issues mentioned no a previous ticket has been kind of solved. The category module to display categories isn't setting parameters that are favorable to users. When a vendor is created, the category module auto displays them and created a "hidden-hikashop-menu" i was able to find the corresponding ones to the vendors in question and noticed a pattern. Each new hidden menu as its created is set to not show any columns or rows and has carousal auto enabled with parameters of 1 product per slide. THATS WHY IT WASN'T DISPLAYING STUFF FOR THE CATEGORY MODULE!" :) So when i found that hidden menu, i edited the fields correctly and it started displaying items.

I think a good solution would be to make hidden items set to default settings of

- Columns and rows 2 x2, so it shows at least a square block of products defaulty instead of none.
- set carousel to off so its not configured awkwardly and people can enable themselves.

There is also no product sub elements or category sub elements are filtered. its sent to direct sub elements.

Also popup mode is disabled on back end in the hidden menu but still is active on the front end vendor products listing page.

Sidenote: is there a way to change the menu url from hidden menu blah blah blah?

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 4004
1 year 1 month ago #349249

Hello,

I'm afraid that your request is an HikaShop request and not an HikaMarket one.
I don't see what could be done in HikaMarket since you're talking about settings of HikaShop menus.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.

• Thank you received: 4
1 year 2 weeks ago #350033

Bud, we are making support requests and literally doing as you ask and we're getting responses like And? Come on man, we are asking for help.

• Thank you received: 4004
1 year 2 weeks ago #350044

Hello,

You're talking about that thread : www.hikashop.com/forum/22-market-bug-rep...r-profile-logos.html
Where I gave you instruction for an analysis ; to understand more about your upload issue.
You wrote one sentence, without context and which I was not able to understand.

You're asking for help but I need to understand the situation.
Please understand that I don't know your website, I don't have the knowledge regarding what you're trying to do ; thus I can't directly understand what is obvious for your point of view.

So one of the display issues mentioned no a previous ticket has been kind of solved.

I don't know what ticket you're talking about, I don't have the previous conversation, I don't have the context.

Sidenote: is there a way to change the menu url from hidden menu blah blah blah?

And what is the meaning of "blah blah blah" ?

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.

Moderators: Obsidev
Time to create page: 0.062 seconds