- Posts: 152
- Thank you received: 11
Vendor total in orders
3 years 4 months ago #351771
by gerryna09
Vendor total in orders was created by gerryna09
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
3 years 4 months ago #351777
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Vendor total in orders
Hello,
Please elaborate your question.
Regards,
Please elaborate your question.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
3 years 4 months ago #351784
by gerryna09
Replied by gerryna09 on topic Vendor total in orders
Good morning Jerome, sorry for the stupid question 
I have sent you the screeshot of my configuration.
Why am I getting that value of -5.00 in Vendor Total?
That is the price the customer will pay for shipping
Thanks
I have sent you the screeshot of my configuration.
Why am I getting that value of -5.00 in Vendor Total?
That is the price the customer will pay for shipping
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
3 years 4 months ago #351805
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Vendor total in orders
Hello,
I don't know (and I can't) since I don't have access to your commission settings (your last screenshot is too small).
But I suppose that you're in "market mode : vendor paid directly" mode, without commission ; so the vendor should receive the money (but he is not) and at the end, he should pay back the store (you) for the shipping price which is not include in the vendor price.
If my hunch is good, you have to change your "market mode" setting accordingly to our documentation recommandation :
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1...ml#config_market_tax
Otherwise, please provide new screenshots of your settings, not a full one which will be resized to a too small version.
Regards,
I don't know (and I can't) since I don't have access to your commission settings (your last screenshot is too small).
But I suppose that you're in "market mode : vendor paid directly" mode, without commission ; so the vendor should receive the money (but he is not) and at the end, he should pay back the store (you) for the shipping price which is not include in the vendor price.
If my hunch is good, you have to change your "market mode" setting accordingly to our documentation recommandation :
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1...ml#config_market_tax
Otherwise, please provide new screenshots of your settings, not a full one which will be resized to a too small version.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
3 years 4 months ago #351808
by gerryna09
Replied by gerryna09 on topic Vendor total in orders
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
3 years 4 months ago #351813
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Vendor total in orders
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
3 years 4 months ago #351830
by gerryna09
Replied by gerryna09 on topic Vendor total in orders
Again, thanks for your assistance and patience
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Moderators: Obsidev
Time to create page: 0.252 seconds