Skip to main content

Order number & invoice number/

More
13 years 10 months ago #77524 by Ripon
i want same order and invoice number.How can i do that.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 10 months ago #77530 by Jerome
Hi,

I will make a patch for HikaShop.
When the option "Invoice order statuses" would contains the status "created", the "invoice number" would be the same than the "order number" (and same for invoice id and order id).

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 10 months ago #77639 by Ripon
Thanks for your reply. I am waiting for patch.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 9 months ago #79719 by vanboke
I need this too. We really need to have the invoice number be the same as the order number in all cases. Any update when this will be available?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 9 months ago - 13 years 9 months ago #79759 by Jerome
Hi,

I have upload a new package and its contains the modification (So you would have to re-download HikaShop 2.0).
With the patch, if you add the order status "created" in the invoice statuses parameters, the invoice id and the invoice number would be the copy of the order id and the order number.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Last edit: 13 years 9 months ago by Jerome.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 9 months ago #79796 by vanboke
Thank you! I have downloaded and installed the latest version, and added created to the invoice statuses parameters. Just waiting for the next order to know it worked. I'll post here when I know it worked.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 9 months ago #79856 by Ripon
How can i install new version without loosing any data?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 9 months ago #79864 by Jerome
Hi,

Installing a new version of HikaShop won't delete your data.
The database is not altered, the files are replaced but if you right use the HikaShop view overrides, you won't loose anything. Overrides are not delete.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.183 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum