- Posts: 10
- Thank you received: 1
Coupon/Checkout Issues
13 years 10 months ago #78257
by OhWell63
Paul
Coupon/Checkout Issues was created by OhWell63
Having an issue with coupon. Almost like the cache is not properly clearing. I have caching disabled and turned OFF on the Joomla configuration. The coupon works the first time I test it and if I delete the product from the cart and select another product the coupon does not work. In addition, I have items that do not even work at all with the coupon and everything is set up correct item wise. I hope I am making sense, I have a sale and coupon that starts tomorrow for Black Friday on my online store. Any suggestions would be helpful.
Paul
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 10 months ago #78274
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Coupon/Checkout Issues
Hi,
I see in your screenshot that you are using an old version of HikaShop.
Can you please update HikaShop ? The latest version could contains the fix.
Regards,
I see in your screenshot that you are using an old version of HikaShop.
Can you please update HikaShop ? The latest version could contains the fix.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.170 seconds