- Posts: 44
- Thank you received: 0
Voting not visiable
- michaelbuttitta
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
13 years 10 months ago #78279
by michaelbuttitta
Michael Buttitta
Hot Picks USA
Voting not visiable was created by michaelbuttitta
I know I'm missing something, but I do not know where...
I have voting enabled in the dashboard, but stars do not show up on my cart anywhere. I have tried everything I can think of based on what is in the forum that has worked for other people. I assume I need a comment system installed to use comments as well?
Thank you for any help! The web site is: www.hotpicksusa.com
I have voting enabled in the dashboard, but stars do not show up on my cart anywhere. I have tried everything I can think of based on what is in the forum that has worked for other people. I assume I need a comment system installed to use comments as well?
Thank you for any help! The web site is: www.hotpicksusa.com
Michael Buttitta
Hot Picks USA
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 10 months ago #78308
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Voting not visiable
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.153 seconds