Skip to main content

Product list has a bullet point and dashes,

More
13 years 10 months ago #78492 by karlvann
I would like my products to be displayed in 1 column, a bullet point also appears. When I ad the description to the product list, dashes also appear. Everything looks fine when they are set in multiple columns. I checked the forums and tried with firebug but came up with nothing.

This is a fresh install, I have joomla 3, then hikashop 2.0 business, style blue css files. No other extensions, nothing has been changed in the css. I have installed a yootheme template however the problem also arises when I set it back to the default joomla template.

This problem is not there when I have the products

It also happens in firefox and chrome.

I'm sure it's something simple but I don't know jack about code so please help! cheers..

www.ausbeds.com.au/mattresses

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 10 months ago #78506 by Jerome
Hi,

Bullets are displayed because HikaShop use Joomla 3 bootstrap rules.
But your template does not have bootstrap rules so you have to add some CSS:
Code:
.thumbnails { list-style: none; margin-left: 0; padding-left: 0; }

Your dashes are displayed because your template have the rule (style_pictureblue.css : line 470):
Code:
.hikashop_products_listing td { border-bottom: 1px dashed #BEB5A2; }

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 10 months ago #78508 by karlvann
Thanks very much

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.158 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum