Skip to main content

Category listing doesn't work when SEF's turned on

More
13 years 10 months ago #79060 by xaze
Hi,

I installed Joomla 2.5.8 and Hikashop component v 2.0.0. I have a module with list of categories:

Category 1
Subcategory 1
Subcategory 2

When SEF is turned off, i can see products of a subcategory in the component area. But when I turn Joomla SEF on, there is an article shown instead of product list. The article has the same id as subcategory in db. It looks like a bug. Have you met this problem?

Thanks,
xaze

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 10 months ago #79081 by Jerome
Hi,

If it is a bug, it is not a bug in HikaShop.
HikaShop can't display an article, so it means that it is Joomla which understand wrong the url and display an article.
But it could be a wrong configuration which would generate a non working url. What is your SEF configuration in HikaShop ?

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 10 months ago - 13 years 10 months ago #79105 by xaze
Here's configuration:

Simplified breadcrumbs: Yes
Activate smaller url: Yes
Category SEF name: cat
Product SEF name: prod

I,ve attached a screen.

The URL is: joomla25.com/index.php/cat/14-subcategory-1
Using this URL hikashop's route.php isn't used and joomla uses com_content component, and that's the problem.

Last edit: 13 years 10 months ago by xaze.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 10 months ago #79146 by Jerome
Hi,

Do you know that "joomla25.com" is your local website and we can't access it ?
Or it may be a test website in an webserver, but I don't think that you're the owner of the domain "joomla25.com".

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 10 months ago #79247 by xaze
Hi,

I wanted to present the problem that's why I attached the screen and liks were to show how it's configured.
I uploaded the site to a server.

joomla25.webwood.pl
user: test
passwd: test

You can check configuration if you want.

Thanks,
xaze

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 10 months ago #79295 by Jerome
Hi,

Your links does not have "component/hikashop" at the beginning.
Real url would be : joomla25.webwood.pl/component/hikashop/cat/12-category-1

You don't have a menu which would point to hikashop so, your url should have an information in order to know that, it has to call HikaShop.
Otherwise, if you have a hikashop menu, you can use it (like "/shop/") and your url would become joomla25.webwood.pl/shop/cat/12-category-1

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
The following user(s) said Thank You: xaze

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 10 months ago - 13 years 10 months ago #79460 by xaze
Hi,

Thanks for the answer:) I have one more question: in what situation the ablility of product adding to cart is disabled? I have products, but I can't add them to cart.

SOLVED: there was sth wrong with my CSS:S

Regards,
xaze
Last edit: 13 years 10 months ago by xaze.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 10 months ago #79465 by Jerome
Hi,

You're welcome !

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.221 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum