- Posts: 20
- Thank you received: 1
product divs and modules divs given the same class
- mahatmaheil
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
13 years 9 months ago #79958
by mahatmaheil
product divs and modules divs given the same class was created by mahatmaheil
I'm having a problem styling my website because the Product div AND the Module div are both give the same classes - "hikashopcontainer and hikashopsubcontainer".
What file do I need to change this in? Also, I would suggest changing this in future updates.
What file do I need to change this in? Also, I would suggest changing this in future updates.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 9 months ago #79996
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic product divs and modules divs given the same class
Hi,
A solution is to use combined classes for a css property, for example: ".hikashop_products_listing .hikashop_container{ yourProperty }".
A solution is to use combined classes for a css property, for example: ".hikashop_products_listing .hikashop_container{ yourProperty }".
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- mahatmaheil
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 20
- Thank you received: 1
13 years 9 months ago #80127
by mahatmaheil
Replied by mahatmaheil on topic product divs and modules divs given the same class
Thanks, I came to that conclusion. I'm guessing the hikashop_category and hikashop_subcategory divs are to uniformly give boxes rounded corners.
Understand now. Thanks!
Understand now. Thanks!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.184 seconds