Every hikashop page has my template structure.
13 years 9 months ago #80115
by fedbiz
Every hikashop page has my template structure. was created by fedbiz
except the product page. What could be causing this? I don't understand why my template files are fine on the hikashop catalog pages but every product page has my css stripped out.
Need help
Need help
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 9 months ago #80164
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Every hikashop page has my template structure.
Could you please provide links to these pages so that we can see what's going on ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 9 months ago #80230
by fedbiz
Replied by fedbiz on topic Every hikashop page has my template structure.
Here is the product page. The categories page for Hikashop is fine. The template looks perfect.
I was hoping someone else had this issue before and it would be an easy fix.
governmentcontractorregistration.org/test
Below is the template as it was meant to be.
governmentcontractorregistration.org/sam
I was hoping someone else had this issue before and it would be an easy fix.

governmentcontractorregistration.org/test
Below is the template as it was meant to be.
governmentcontractorregistration.org/sam
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 9 months ago #80255
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Every hikashop page has my template structure.
Hi,
Could you give us again the url of a product page, the first link return a 404 error.
Could you give us again the url of a product page, the first link return a 404 error.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 9 months ago - 13 years 9 months ago #80261
by fedbiz
Replied by fedbiz on topic Every hikashop page has my template structure.
"
governmentcontractorregistration.org/test
" was the test page of the first install.
I uninstalled it and deleted the tables on my DB. I then re-installed it, didn't touch any of the settings and added a product then added a link to a hidden menu and it's doing the same thing.
governmentcontractorregistration.org/sam-quick-start
Below is the template as it was meant to be.
governmentcontractorregistration.org/sam
www.freshjoomlatemplates.com/red-joomla-construction-template/
Jimi
I uninstalled it and deleted the tables on my DB. I then re-installed it, didn't touch any of the settings and added a product then added a link to a hidden menu and it's doing the same thing.
governmentcontractorregistration.org/sam-quick-start
Below is the template as it was meant to be.
governmentcontractorregistration.org/sam
www.freshjoomlatemplates.com/red-joomla-construction-template/
Jimi
Last edit: 13 years 9 months ago by fedbiz.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 9 months ago #80346
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Every hikashop page has my template structure.
Hi,
I don't see any problems with your product page, the template seems to be the same as the S.A.M page.
Maybe I don't really understand your problem, could you give us a screenshot more detailed ?
You tried to change some things, but no changes appear ? It's certainly due to your template which override the HikaShop CSS, so you have to add the properties in your template css file.
I don't see any problems with your product page, the template seems to be the same as the S.A.M page.
Maybe I don't really understand your problem, could you give us a screenshot more detailed ?
You tried to change some things, but no changes appear ? It's certainly due to your template which override the HikaShop CSS, so you have to add the properties in your template css file.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 9 months ago #80479
by fedbiz
Replied by fedbiz on topic Every hikashop page has my template structure.
It is only happening in chrome. If I look in Firefox it's fine so I assume you are using Firefox. This is driving me nuts.
governmentcontractorregistration.org/ima...tartRegistration.png
governmentcontractorregistration.org/ima...tartRegistration.png
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 9 months ago #80490
by fedbiz
Replied by fedbiz on topic Every hikashop page has my template structure.
:laugh: I fixed it. Just so you know, that template has a separate php file called "req_css.php that holds the links for the css files.
I commented out the link to the styles.css file here.
and added it directly to the index.php file for that template just under the jchecker parameter.
VIOLA!
I commented out the link to the styles.css file here.
Code:
<?php /*?><link rel="stylesheet" href="<?php echo $this->baseurl ?>/templates/<?php echo $this->template ?>/css/styles.css" type="text/css" /><?php */?>
VIOLA!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 9 months ago #80497
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Every hikashop page has my template structure.
Hi,
Thanks for the tip, it may helper other users if they have a similar problem.
Regards,
Thanks for the tip, it may helper other users if they have a similar problem.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.226 seconds