- Posts: 37
- Thank you received: 2
characteristic code showing in front end -
13 years 9 months ago #80180
by karlvann
characteristic code showing in front end - was created by karlvann
When I choose a characteristic from the dropdown, it then displays the characteristic code in the title, It used to show the only the characteristic name, It's possible that this changed in the update, not sure..
I found this statement in an old post about a similar situation
"I already told you that if you don't want the product code to appear, you should turn off the "show product code" option in the configuration."
I have turned off display product code however the problem remains, I have tried for an hour or two and I give up, can anyone help?
www.fullstopfurniture.com.au/Mattresses/...ttress-mattress-only
I found this statement in an old post about a similar situation
"I already told you that if you don't want the product code to appear, you should turn off the "show product code" option in the configuration."
I have turned off display product code however the problem remains, I have tried for an hour or two and I give up, can anyone help?
www.fullstopfurniture.com.au/Mattresses/...ttress-mattress-only
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 9 months ago #80206
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic characteristic code showing in front end -
Hi,
Please edit the view "product | show" and change the code
By
It would link the option "show_code" to the variants product code too.
I will submit this patch, it may be added in the next HikaShop release.
Regards,
Please edit the view "product | show" and change the code
Code:
<?php }
if (!empty($variant->product_code)){ ?>
<div id="hikashop_product_code_<?php echo $variant_name;?>" style="display:none;">
<?php echo $variant->product_code;?>
</div>
<?php } ?>
Code:
<?php }
if ($this->config->get('show_code') && !empty($variant->product_code)){ ?>
<div id="hikashop_product_code_<?php echo $variant_name;?>" style="display:none;">
<?php echo $variant->product_code;?>
</div>
<?php } ?>
I will submit this patch, it may be added in the next HikaShop release.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 9 months ago #80309
by karlvann
Replied by karlvann on topic characteristic code showing in front end -
Hi, Thanks for the answer.
I don't know how to code and in viewing the file show.php in the view Product, I have not found the same code as you have shown, the closest I can find is this
<?php } ?>
<div id="hikashop_product_name_<?php echo $variant_name;?>" style="display:none;">
<?php echo $variant->product_name;?>
</div>
<div id="hikashop_product_code_<?php echo $variant_name;?>" style="display:none;">
<?php echo $variant->product_code;?>
</div>
<div id="hikashop_product_price_<?php echo $variant_name;?>" style="display:none;">
<?php
Where have I gone wrong here?
I don't know how to code and in viewing the file show.php in the view Product, I have not found the same code as you have shown, the closest I can find is this
<?php } ?>
<div id="hikashop_product_name_<?php echo $variant_name;?>" style="display:none;">
<?php echo $variant->product_name;?>
</div>
<div id="hikashop_product_code_<?php echo $variant_name;?>" style="display:none;">
<?php echo $variant->product_code;?>
</div>
<div id="hikashop_product_price_<?php echo $variant_name;?>" style="display:none;">
<?php
Where have I gone wrong here?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 9 months ago #80313
by karlvann
Replied by karlvann on topic characteristic code showing in front end -
Also I should mention I am on joomla 2.5.8
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 9 months ago - 13 years 9 months ago #80315
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic characteristic code showing in front end -
Hi,
The Joomla version is not important, the HikaShop version is.
You can replace the line
By
Regards,
The Joomla version is not important, the HikaShop version is.
You can replace the line
Code:
<?php echo $variant->product_code;?>
Code:
<?php if ($this->config->get('show_code')) { echo $variant->product_code; } ?>
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Last edit: 13 years 9 months ago by Jerome.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 9 months ago #80328
by karlvann
Replied by karlvann on topic characteristic code showing in front end -
sorry to keep nagging about this, I replaced the code and it's returning this error when I go to the product page
Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '{' in /home/fullstop/public_html/templates/yoo_cloud/html/com_hikashop/product/show.php on line 104
Not sure if it's related but I have installed hikashop business 2, however at the top of the php files it says
* @package HikaShop for Joomla!
* @version 1.5.8
Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '{' in /home/fullstop/public_html/templates/yoo_cloud/html/com_hikashop/product/show.php on line 104
Not sure if it's related but I have installed hikashop business 2, however at the top of the php files it says
* @package HikaShop for Joomla!
* @version 1.5.8
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 9 months ago #80329
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic characteristic code showing in front end -
Hi,
Sorry, parenthesis missing !
I have update the code in my previous post (with the missing character).
Regards,
Sorry, parenthesis missing !
I have update the code in my previous post (with the missing character).
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 9 months ago #80330
by karlvann
Replied by karlvann on topic characteristic code showing in front end -
Ahhh, My OCD is doing much better now, thanks for your time and effort..
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.197 seconds