- Posts: 31
- Thank you received: 2
Can't download attached order file
13 years 9 months ago #80369
by smedia
Can't download attached order file was created by smedia
Hello,
I configured Hikashop that it is possible to attach files when ordering a product. This whole procedure works fine.
But when the order is confirmed and I want to download the order attachment from the backend (via sales) it does not download correctly.
In the order the attached file is shown with the right name (see attachment). But when you click on the attachment link, the download starts but does not download correct. The file name from the downloaded file is still correct, but behind the file name there is another extension assigned (.html, see attachment).
How can I configure Hikashop that the attached file is downloaded without this extension?
I work in Joomla 1.5 and Hikashop 1.5.6 Business
Smedia
I configured Hikashop that it is possible to attach files when ordering a product. This whole procedure works fine.
But when the order is confirmed and I want to download the order attachment from the backend (via sales) it does not download correctly.
In the order the attached file is shown with the right name (see attachment). But when you click on the attachment link, the download starts but does not download correct. The file name from the downloaded file is still correct, but behind the file name there is another extension assigned (.html, see attachment).
How can I configure Hikashop that the attached file is downloaded without this extension?
I work in Joomla 1.5 and Hikashop 1.5.6 Business
Smedia
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mohamed Thelji
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 9 months ago #80431
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Can't download attached order file
Hi,
HikaShop 1.5.6 is a little bit old. We would recommend you to update your website with the latest version of HikaShop (2.0.0)
Best regards,
HikaShop 1.5.6 is a little bit old. We would recommend you to update your website with the latest version of HikaShop (2.0.0)
Best regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 9 months ago #80446
by smedia
Replied by smedia on topic Can't download attached order file
Ok,... you are wright about that. But I cant upgrade Hikashop because my client has not renewed his subscription, so this is not an option.
Can you please tell me what can be the cause of this problem?
Smedia
Can you please tell me what can be the cause of this problem?
Smedia
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 9 months ago #80546
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Can't download attached order file
I don't know. That would require debugging the function sendFile of the file administrator/components/com_hikashop/classes/file.php
However, updating to the latest version will be cheaper and easier than doing that...
However, updating to the latest version will be cheaper and easier than doing that...
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.180 seconds