Skip to main content

Discount options

More
13 years 9 months ago #80742 by jimbud
Discount options was created by jimbud
I dont seem to have the option to set a min price when creating a discount or coupon. I do have the business edition and I just tried re-downloading and reinstalling HikaShop. Still no order value input box.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 9 months ago - 13 years 9 months ago #80813 by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Discount options
Hi,

Can you try to create a new coupon and show me a screenshot your coupon configuration page ?

Ps: I think that having a look at the discount/coupon documentation will probably help :).

Hope this will help you.
Last edit: 13 years 9 months ago by Mohamed Thelji.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 9 months ago - 13 years 9 months ago #80852 by jimbud
Replied by jimbud on topic Discount options
I looked at the documentation before i posted. I just do not have the text box to add the min order value.
Last edit: 13 years 9 months ago by jimbud.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 9 months ago #80857 by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Discount options
Does this option appear when you are creating a coupon ? if it's not, can you show me screenshots of your coupon configuration page please ?
The following user(s) said Thank You: jimbud

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 9 months ago #80859 by jimbud
Replied by jimbud on topic Discount options
added the screen shot to my post above

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 9 months ago #80863 by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Discount options
Ok,

Can you set the "Type" option to COUPON and tell me if you finally have the Minimum order value option ?
The following user(s) said Thank You: jimbud

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 9 months ago #80871 by jimbud
Replied by jimbud on topic Discount options
That was it. I didnt recheck that after I reinstalled Hikashop. It wasnt there on coupon my original install.
Thank you :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.220 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum